Thursday, November 24, 2011

again...

11:35
Ten mins of writing. This is kinda hard right now because I don’t have a quiet place to do this and Aidne is telling me he wants me. He need interaction. Lilly is cooking breakfast. Well it was supposed to be breakfast, now however it’s lunch. We are hungry, Aiden and I. We’ve been up since before eight am and have been waiting for her to get up and make the eggs Benidict she promised. Yum..

So, I have today off from work. Veterians day. Since I’m not a full time employee, it’s off with no pay. Really hurts the budget. The next couple months there will be a number of nonpaide days off as there is Thanksgiving, Christmas and New years. And it’s not just the one day you get off, it usually 2 days. Normally I woulnd’t mind, but like I said, I don’t get paid for this time off.

Since I don’t celebrat thiese holidays, I’d rather work and get paid. Oh, well.

I got a message from my aunt Sandy today, letting me know that her sister, my aunt Pat has passed away. She was 80. She’s been sick for quite a while. She didn’t know what was going on around her.

Sandy and I agree that it will be nice to see her again in the resurrection. We will be living in peaceful conditions, no bad influence from Satan, so we can live in peace and enjoy the earth in a paradise condition. But more importantly, we will be in company with people who love Jehovah and live to please him.
Aiden is frustrated, and I feel like I always have to keep him busy even when is mother is here. She doesn’t inteact with him much. I get frustrated (so does he) because I have things I want to do. I have a web site where I am trying to sell things that I make, like crocheted afghans. I can’t sell them if I can’t make them. I was up till four am this morning working on the latest. I’d like to get it done before the weekend it over so I can post it. I have’t sold anything yet. I don’t believe I’m asking too much for my work, just need to work harder at getting my site circulated more so people know it ‘s there.

Now Lilly is yelling at Aiden. I hate it when she yells at him. I guess itwojldn’be so bad if it was occationally, but it happens a lot!

My ten mins are done and breakfast, lunch is ready…I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment